Frequently asked questions
Once your merchandise has been delivered or Picked up No claim will be accepted
• Once you or a designated party has picked up an order, it is considered "accepted" as-is.
• Upon pickup please do verify your merchandise, no claims will be accepted once it's leaves the store. Such as the count of shirts, design, spelling, shirts, apparel, color etc.,
• Refunds or Exchange requested due to decorating style-size, writing, sizes, color shade, spelling errors or general design will not be honored after picking up your order.
Order can not be canceled once approved, no refund or exchange.
• Once you approve the order and deposit received. We begin the productions such as finalizing graphic in computer, printing films, making screen, ordering your shirts, setup up your design on machine etc.,
How much for t shirts?
• Prices are based on Quantity, Style of shirt, Number of print color, Print locations, Expected date.
• Please have above info ready upon inquiry for getting quote.
Equipment used to produced your goods are sole property of Rush T shirts.
All Associated Equipment & Technical Processes Used Are Sole Property Of Rush T shirts.